Africa-Economic Development Report 2010
From Open Energy Information
"The key questions addressed in the report are as follows:
- What are the initiatives, institutions and platforms supporting Africa–South cooperation and why are these partnerships important to Africa?
- What are the patterns, scale and trends in trade, FDI and official flows between Africa and developing countries?
- To what extent has cooperation between Africa and developing countries in multilateral negotiations enhanced the region’s bargaining power, in particular in the Doha Round talks?
- How might the financial and economic crisis affect Africa’s cooperation with developing countries?
- To what extent have financial flows from developing country partners affected aid effectiveness?
- How can Africa manage its relationships with developing country partners for better development results?"