The President's guiding targets for energy innovation, an all-of-the-above strategy:
1. "Sunshot." Solar as cheap as fossil fuels.
2. "EV Everywhere." Shift cars and trucks off of oil for good.
- Double Fuel Efficiency by 2024 & Reduce oil imports by 1/3 by 2025
3. Cut in half energy wasted by homes and businesses over the next 20 years.
- Non-residential buildings 20% more efficient by 2020
4. Double the economic output per unit of energy consumed in the United States by 2030, relative to 2010 levels.
5. Improve the reliability, security and resilience of the grid. Enhance the sharing of information regarding grid conditions.
- Reduce pollution, prepare our communities for the consequences of climate change, and speed the transition to more sustainable sources of energy.